Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday heartache.

Whenever i feel like this,
"We are never ever ever getting back together
  We are never ever ever getting back together
  You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
  But we are never ever ever ever getting back together"
Please flatter me with
"So he calls me up and he's like, I still love you"
But the fact that
"I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that
  And when I fell hard you took a step back
  Without me, without me, without me"
Keep tell myself that
"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
  Fire away, fire away
  Ricochet, you take your aim
  Fire away, fire away
  You shoot me down but I won't fall
  I am titanium
  You shoot me down but I won't fall
  I am titanium "

Its such a heartache
"Watching moments pass
  I wanna run away from it
  But I still won't take that step"

How i wish that
"In another life
  I would make you stay
  So I don't have to say
  You were the one that got away
  The one that got away"
Please come back and tell me now that
"Won't you come see about me,
  I'll be alone dancin you know it baby,
  Tell me your troubles and doubts,
  Givin me everything inside and out,

  Don't you forget about me,
  As you walk on by,
  Will you call my name,
  As you walk on by,
  Will you call my name,
  As you walk on by
  Will you call my name"

P/s : A compilation of lyrics of song played on mp3. A Sunday heartache.

No comments: