Sunday, November 18, 2012

B1A4 Tried To Walk (ENG)



[JINYOUNG] On my way back from leaving you
[SANDEUL] I’ll forget you, I’ll erase you, my burnt and blackened love

[JINYOUNG] Don’t make that face, this is my last conversation with you
Don’t be disappointed – yes, don’t meet a guy like me now
 
[SANDEUL] I’ll be on my way first
I’m getting farther away from you, you’re disappearing
Don’t easily forget me, because it’ll hurt too much

[CNU] I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you
[JINYOUNG] On my way back from leaving you
I’ll forget you, I’ll erase you, my burnt and blackened love

[BARO] I guess love is leaving – it rides the wind and flies far away
I guess everything is changing – I guess you’re changing just like me

Even though it hurts, I’m relieved
Even this feeling is too burdensome to me
You’re looking at me nervously, like a whining child
Your tears are holding onto my shoulders that have turned away
Saying goodbye is sweet but I’m okay though it hurts
I take my foot out from your shadow
I take off our ring too

[GONGCHAN] I’m getting farther away from you, you’re disappearing
Don’t hate me because [CNU] it’ll hurt too much babe

[SANDEUL] I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you

[BARO] It hurts, I miss you so much
I’m going, I’m going, I’m leaving

[SANDEUL] You probably don’t know yet
You probably can’t know yet
 
[JINYOUNG] I look at you, who is struggling…
Because it hurts more for me, I’m letting you go like this
[GONGCHAN] Tears are flowing because you and I, [SANDEUL] we loved so much

[CNU] I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you
[JINYOUNG] I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you

No comments: